Please see job posting below. To download complete application package, click the "APPLY NOW" button located at the bottom of the page.
JOB OPENING – Post until December, 6, 2019- 4:30 P.M.
Colonnade Maintenance Technician – Full-time
Pay Range: $14.00/hour
• Maintenance of Colonnade: cleaning in all areas including offices, banquet rooms, kitchen, restrooms, closets, hallways, and theater.
• Maintain scheduled preventative maintenance of facility, furnishings, and equipment.
• Minor repairs.
• Set up and tear down rooms per event specifications.
• Must be “on-call” for all security needs.
• Coordinate and supervise outside janitorial services.
• Must inventory all equipment.
• Must obtain approval from the Colonnade Director for all repairs, purchases and requisitions.
• Coordinate grounds maintenance as needed to include parking lot, green spaces, seasonal plantings, and maintenance of outdoor fountain.
• Responsible for seasonal decorations.
• Must keep open and concise communication with coordinators and all staff members to facilitate smooth transition of events.
• Work events as needed to represent as onsite Colonnade staff member.
• Minimum Education: High School or GED.
• At least one-year experience in Facilities Maintenance.
• Able to follow verbal or written instructions.
• Able to maintain professional image, appearance and conduct towards all clients and/or public.
• Good communications skills, ability to get along with diverse personalities in a tactful, courteous, professional manner.
• Must be able to all hours of the day including early mornings, nights and weekends.
• Able to lift, push or pull up to 50 lbs. using appropriate tools and methods..
All inquiries and applications should be obtained from the Reception Area, Catoosa County Government Building located at 800 Lafayette Street, Ringgold, GA or at www.catoosa.com
Current employees wishing to apply for a transfer are expected to complete an application and will be notified by Human Resources if chosen for an interview.
3. Post offer negative drug test required. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.