military & overseas voting

Catoosa County citizens that are serving overseas have Georgia Voter Rights that extend all over the globe. The State of Georgia provides a service, known as UOCAVA, for Overseas Military personnel to vote in the elections they are qualified for. To be qualified to vote by UOCAVA ballot, you must be either:

  1. Serving away from your permanent residence in Catoosa County.

  2. Be a member of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, Merchant Marine or the commissioned corps of the Public Health Service or the commissioned corps of the National oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and who is absent from their precinct on the date of the election due to your service.

  3. A member of the Georgia National Guard who is deployed or on assignment outside of Georgia.

  4. A spouse or dependent (18 years of age or older) of a member referred to above who, because of the active duty or service of the member, is absent from the place of residence where the spouse or dependent is otherwise qualified to vote.


For more information, visit the websites linked below.

Catoosa County Government  • 800 Lafayette Street • Ringgold, GA 30736 • Phone: 706-965-2500 • Fax: 706-935-3112 


Senate Bill 104 Human Trafficking Hotline Notice

E-Verify User ID#97013

E-Verify Date of Authorization 2/4/08                                                                                            Current Employees Login

  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon